Ivory Wood | Overview
Experience the warmth and relaxation that enchants the senses, through a chic and classic metropolitan retreat. Indulge in moment of bliss as you are whisked away to the Filipino-Spanish resort-living experience at Ivory Wood.
Welcome to the newest resort-inspired community in Acacia Estates, Taguig City. Make the most of the refreshing swimming pools, lush landscapes and larger-than-life amenities, all in a peaceful mid-rise community. Experience resort-style living at its finest right in the comfort of your urban home.
For start-up families living in Taguig, Mandaluyong and Makati City and upgraders within Acacia Estates, Ivory Wood is the perfect condominium development, offering refinement at its best, and a secure residence with access to numerous places of interest complimenting the emerging dynamic lifestyle in the Metro.
Location and Vicinity Map
The project is located in township of Acacia Estates in Taguig City, where surrounding communities bring out a sense of quiet and calm and just few meters away is the Save more supermarket. The location is also in close proximity to Makati CBD and BGC, making it accessible to future residents who are working within the business district. Whether it’s a low-key or a dynamic lifestyle, Ivory Wood allows you access to that and more.
HOW TO GET THERE?
From C-5 (Libis)
Head south on Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave. toward C5. Continue onto Carlos P. Garcia Ave. Right past SM Aura, slight right toward Scorpion underpass. Take the 1st left onto Scorpion and turn right onto service road. Take the second left onto Cayetano Blvd (formerly Levi Mariano Ave). Turn right onto Acacia Estates – Acacia Ave. Drive straight until you reach Town Center. Ivory Wood is across The Birchwood Residences beside Town Center @ Acacia Estates where SM Savemore is situated.
From EDSA (SLEX)
From EDSA, turn right to McKinley Road. Turn right to Lawton Ave. then turn left onto Bayani Road (Heritage Park). Keep left to stay on Bayani Road then turn left to toward service road. Continue straight to service road and upon sighting of Petron-BCDA, turn right to Cayetano Blvd (formerly Levi Mariano Ave.) Turn right at Acacia Estates – Acacia Ave. . Drive straight until you reach Town Center. Ivory Wood is across The Birchwood Residences beside Town Center @ Acacia Estates where SM Savemore is situated.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
- SM Aura – 2.5 Km/10 Mins
- Market! Market! – 3 Km/ 10 Mins
- Bonifacio High Street – 4 Km/ 15 Mins
- Greenbelt – 8 Km/ 20 Mins
- Tiendesitas – 9 Km/ 20 Mins
- International School – 4 Km/ 15 Mins
- British School – 4 Km/ 15 Mins
- Colegio de San Agustin – 5 Km/ 20 Mins
- Assumption College – 8 Km/ 20 Mins
- St. Luke’s Hospital-BGC – 5 Km/ 15 Mins
- Makati Medical Center – 9 Km/ 25 Mins
- NAIA 3 – 7 km / 20 Mins
- NAIA 1 – 8 Km/ 30 Mins
- Centennial Terminal – 8 Km / 30 Mins
- Domestic Airport – 8 Km / 25 Mins
Site Development Plan
7 buildings comprise this 3.3 hectare property. Revel in a serene and spacious amenity area, designed to provide your much-needed rest and recreation. Ivory Wood is developed in a Filipino-Spanish Theme.
Acacia Estates is generally known as secured, calm and quite community nestled at the heart of Taguig City. Our 24-hour security and Property Management Officers ensure that your home is safe and secure while you go about on your usual day.
- Entrance Gate
- Convenience Store
- Laundry Station
- Water Station
- Stand-by Electric Generator
- Property Management Services
- 24-hr security, with roving personnel
- General maintenance in common areas
- Taxi Call-in Service
- Utilities application and payment assistance
The units in Ivory Wood are designed for families, giving the right amount of comfort and function. With a properly designed and constructed layout, it is a set-up that works for any family. With a reasonable price range, DMCI Homes makes sure that what you get in Ivory Wood is more than your money’s worth.
Building Floor Plan
Upper Ground Building Plan
Typical 2nd- 6th Building Floor Plan
Amenities and Facilities
• Kiddie Pool
• Lap Pool
• Lounge Pool
• Play ground
• Basketball Court
• Barbeque Pits
• Garden / Picnic Area
• Lounge Area
• Fitness Gym
• Audio-Visual Room
• Game Area
• Function Hall
Open Lawn/Picnic Grove
- Unit Balconies
- Single Loaded Hallway
- Scenic elevator per building
- Mail area per building
- Provision for CCT V in common areas
- Wi-Fi ready indoor amenity area
- Stand-by Power Generator for common areas
- Provision for individually metered utility and cable connections for each unit
- Provision for Fire Alarm System
- Electrified perimeter fence
- Automatic fire sprinkler and fire suppression system